Student Visa

Student Visa

Golden Dragon Migration Solutions has many years’ experience in helping many students from different countries to further their career by studying in Australia or continue tertiary education.

Below are main student options:

  1. English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
  2. Australian Primary and Secondary School
  3. Vocational Training or Education, like TAFE
  4. Undergraduate Courses, like Graduate Certificate, Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree and so on.
  5. Postgraduate Courses/Master Degree
  6. Doctoral Degree

Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.

Overseas students can work 20 hour per week during the school days and work full time during the school holiday.

For an obligation free quotation, please contact us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Share and Enjoy

WP Socializer Aakash Web